By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
SportzHighlightsSportzHighlightsSportzHighlights
  • Football
  • Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Formula 1
  • E-sports
  • NHL
  • Baseball
Reading: Boost for Tottenham as Argentine star rejects Saudi Arabia move; chance for Levy to swoop in?
Font ResizerAa
SportzHighlightsSportzHighlights
Font ResizerAa
  • Football
  • Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Formula 1
  • E-sports
  • NHL
  • Baseball
Search
  • Football
  • Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Formula 1
  • E-sports
  • NHL
  • Baseball
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© SportzHighlights. All Rights Reserved.
Home Blog Boost for Tottenham as Argentine star rejects Saudi Arabia move; chance for Levy to swoop in?
English Premier LeagueFootball

Boost for Tottenham as Argentine star rejects Saudi Arabia move; chance for Levy to swoop in?

Last updated: July 14, 2025 3:37 pm
Ethan Blake
3 Min Read
Share
Exclusive: Fabrizio Romano says Tottenham have contacted 'one of the most wanted managers in Europe'
Exclusive: Fabrizio Romano says Tottenham have contacted 'one of the most wanted managers in Europe'

Tottenham Hotspur have emerged as one of the clubs keeping a close eye on Manchester United winger Alejandro Garnacho this summer.

After a relatively quiet start to the transfer window, Spurs kicked things into gear last week by securing deals for Kota Takai and Mohammed Kudus.

They nearly added a third in Morgan Gibbs-White, but negotiations hit a snag due to complications from Nottingham Forest.

Despite these moves, Tottenham are far from finished with their summer business. With several areas still in need of reinforcements, the focus now appears to be on bolstering the left flank.

This shift comes as uncertainty surrounds the futures of both Son Heung-min and Richarlison. Son, whose form and fitness dipped last season, is entering the final year of his contract.

The club is reportedly open to selling him now to avoid losing him for free. Richarlison, meanwhile, has had another injury-plagued year, leading to frustration among the club hierarchy. With Galatasaray showing interest, he too could be on his way out.

In light of these developments, Tottenham have reportedly turned their attention to Alejandro Garnacho.

The Manchester United starlet is expected to leave Old Trafford this summer and was notably excluded from the Red Devils’ pre-season tour of the United States. He’s been given time to resolve his future, with multiple European clubs circling.

According to The Telegraph, Garnacho has already turned down a big-money offer from Saudi side Al-Nassr, led by Cristiano Ronaldo. The 21-year-old is keen to remain in Europe, and Manchester United have granted him permission to explore a transfer.

Despite United’s struggles last season, Garnacho stood out as one of their bright spots, registering 11 goals and 10 assists across 58 appearances as the team finished a disappointing 15th in the Premier League.

Trusted journalist Fabrizio Romano reports that Garnacho prefers to stay in the Premier League—a development that strengthens Spurs’ chances of landing the winger.

Garnacho’s pace, flair, and ability to play on either wing would bring fresh energy and unpredictability to Tottenham’s attack. At 21, he fits the mold of the youthful, high-upside signings Spurs have been prioritizing and could be groomed as a long-term successor to the ageing Son.

With his profile and potential, Garnacho represents not just a short-term solution but a valuable long-term investment—one Spurs should pursue aggressively.

Ethan Blake

Share This Article
Facebook Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article Insider Reveals Discouraging Injury Update On Chase DeLauter
Next Article Unexpected Update on Potential Jonathan Kuminga Trade Suitor

Most Popular

PGA Tour star discloses private Donald Trump conversation and what he asked US President
A Memoir of Soccer, Grit, and Leveling the Playing Field
10 Super Easy Steps to Your Dream Body 4X
Mind Gym : An Athlete's Guide to Inner Excellence
Mastering The Terrain Racing, Courses and Training

Scottie Barnes Fact Surfaces After Raptors Lose NBA Free Agent to Celtics

By Ethan Blake

Subscribe Now

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!
[mc4wp_form]

Sean Dyche details Everton’s changes and pre-Wolves win message

9 months ago

Arne Slot issues fresh Mo Salah statement as Liverpool contract ‘anticipated soon’

9 months ago

You Might Also Like

BundesligaFootball

Bayern Munich consider Arsenal forward if they miss out on Liverpool star

2 months ago
West Ham Target Galatasaray Star Yilmaz Amid January Transfer Priorities
English Premier LeagueFootball

West Ham Three Way Bargain Transfer Tussle For Relegated Star

3 months ago
Arteta wants 'lightning' striker signed over direct Saka replacement - report
English Premier LeagueFootball

Arteta wants ‘lightning’ striker signed over direct Saka replacement – report

8 months ago
West Ham Make Offer for 'One of the Best Forwards in the World Right Now'
English Premier LeagueFootball

West Ham Make Offer for ‘One of the Best Forwards in the World Right Now’

8 months ago
© 2025 SportzHighlights. All Rights Reserved.
  • Contact Us
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?